Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Hi cycle15@gmail.com- Instant_account_Number

You can simply MOVE Out your email from Mailing ListClick Here
Anonymous Shirdi Sai Devotee from India says: Om Sai Ram to all devotees. Thank you Hetal ji and team for running this divine website and keeping our faith alive even in hardest times. Coming to my experience my life was going worst since 5 months. Somehow I just kept faith on my Baba and kept moving that everything would be fine someday. I’m in relationship with a guy and we both planned to get married with our parents’ blessings. I somehow convinced my parents but his parents gave a strict warning and statement to him to forget me. My guy suffered and cried a lot but his parents were stubborn. Slowly he stopped talking to me and my life became miserable. I faced much of emotional trauma and it’s still on upto some extent. I always used to ask Baba if he’s the one for me then show me signs. Every time I used to get posi tive signals.
On another side my guy stopped talking to me and had kept patience and left everything at His feet.arents suffered a lot by seeing me in that condition. I told Baba to please make things in my favour and make him talk to me. After months he again started talking blocked me everywhere. My p to me properly and there was a lot of change in him. Till then I me and had kept patience and left everything at His feet.arents suffered a lot by seeing me in that condition. I told Baba to please make things in my favour and make him talk to me. me and had kept patience and left everything at His feet.arents suffered a lot by seeing me in that condition. I told Baba to please make things in my favour and make him talk to me.

No comments: